Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What am I doing?

I told myself I would throw away this computer. I didn't. I have no reason to come back here, not when the stupid Eye is in it, and yet I cannot bring myself to throw it out. And why am I still writing this blog? I should be looking for a way to stop this!

Here, allow me to enlighten you: http://thefearmythos.wikia.com/wiki/The_Compulsion

-_- I hate you.

I know.

So the Eye was looking irritated today. I mean, not irritated like annoyed, but more like, pink, puffy, and with tears constantly pouring out of it. Tears of blood. It's really gross.

Although I suppose it was also annoyed, since I kept stabbing it.

I have an... infection. Don't mind it.

It's really hard to not mind. And how does something like you get an eye infection?

I got in a fight with one of the other Fears, okay?

Ha, I bet he totally beat you up, considering you're an eye and can't touch anything without severely hurting yourself.

I killed him.

Oh. Um... I guess that's one less problem for humanity, then.

Oh, he'll get better. Fears never die for long.

Well, that's good to know...

Say, if  you're inside this computer, does that mean my computer is Judgement?

No.

I'm still gonna be wary around it.

You seem awfully calm for someone who's being constantly terrorized by a giant disembodied eyeball.

It's kind of hard to take you seriously when you're obviously in so much pain.

And because of that, I think I'll be calling in sick tomorrow. I managed to convince on of my friends to terrorize you instead.

Judgement?!

No, not quite yet.

Then who?

You'll see....

~Eye of Judgement

Okay... I'll, um... I'll just talk go back to talking to the readers, then.

So, as I was saying, the Eye looked irritated today, and I kept stabbing it. And, um... That's really it. See, I'm not sure why I even keep this blog. Oh, right, Compulsion. Well, since I have nothing better to do, I'll just... sign off.

--Branden

No comments:

Post a Comment