Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So I was just taking the bike out for a ride...

When i wondered, do you need like a permit or something to ride a motorcycle? I certainly hope not. So, anyway, I was riding it, and it was AWESOME! It feels so cool to have the wind blowing through my hair, and the sight of other people staring at you jealously...

Anyway, the bike was a little hard to control at first (apparently it's different from riding a bicycle), but after a while, I got the hang of it, and it was just smooth sailing (er, riding...) from there.

So, um... That's about it. Just wanted to share that with you guys.

Also, someone named INSANITY (weird name, by the way) was being a jerk on my first post, for no reason whatsoever. Uncool, dude. uncool.

--Branden

2 comments:

  1. You tell me my comment is uncool yet your riding a bike that you were told not to ride. Is it not fair to wish you to enter a coma due to a bad crash?

    ~INSANITY

    ReplyDelete