Monday, February 25, 2013

Bad News

So INSANITY's back. Guess he couldn't shut up long enough. Whatever, I've got bigger problems anyway. But it makes me think, he saw it coming, didn't he? He kept dropping hints, and...

Can't worry about that now. The Eye's been appearing more often.

It was on my desk when I walked into class this morning. I stabbed it with my pencil. I got a lot of weird looks.

It was on the floor when I was walking to the bathroom. I stepped on it until it left.

It was on the window when I walked into my science class. I elbowed it when no one was looking. My elbow was covered in eye juice.

I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out!

It wasn't made any better when I turned on my computer today, and a large blue eye was on the desktop background.

Is it possible... Could it... Is the Eye inside my computer?

Took you long enough.

HOLY [censored]

Now, now. There is no need for such language. You're in enough trouble already, are you not?

How the [censored] did you get in here?!

Let's just say I struck a little deal with the Manufactured Newborn.

Um... who's that again?

You ignorant little... You don't know a thing, do you? Fine, all the easier for me to kill you.

Speaking of which, when are you planning on going through with that?

I'll be taking my time. Until then, I think I'll have a little fun with you.

As long as you leave my family out of this.

Not replying, then? Okay. I see. You realize that punishing people by killing them makes you no better than the people you're punishing in the first place?

I never said I was. That doesn't keep them from deserving punishment.

You're just using that as an excuse, aren't you? The only true reason you kill people is because you feel like it. You just use their sins to make them feel guilty before you do.

No answer again? Fine. What could you possibly have to gain by being in my computer?

Oh, nothing. Not anything that would interest you, anyway.

Whatever. Just leave my family alone.

Okay, guys, this is goodbye. I think I'll stay away from this computer for a while. It's seriously creeping me out.

Aren't you supposed to be grounded from it, anyway?

No...

And now you're lying? And you still think you should not be punished?

That's it. I'm shutting this off, now.

--Branden

~Eye of Judgement

No comments:

Post a Comment