Sunday, February 24, 2013

He's Here.

No, not Judgement, thank God.

Tom arrived a few hours ago. He was glaring at me. I tried to look innocent. Just then the mechanic called. Mom gave me a verbal beating, and grounded me for a month, but she went over and paid the mechanic, and we got the motorcycle back. Problem solved.

At least it would have been, if not for the Eye.

An interesting thing happened today (you know, other than that stuff). We were eating dinner, and it was plenty awkward, due to the events of the week, but nowhere near as awkward as what was about to happen.

I ripped a leg off of the big smoked chicken that Mom had bought, and was about to take a bite out of it, when I saw an eye sticking out of it staring at me.

I freaked. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Like a little girl. In the corner of my eye, I noticed my family staring at me awkwardly.

I remembered what Proxiehunter had said, and grabbed my fork, stabbing the Eye with it multiple times. I could've sworn I heard a voice in my head saying, OW! Not again! Then the Eye sort of, just... disappeared. I wasn't really that hungry anymore.

I excused myself from the table and went directly here. I can hear them whispering over in the kitchen... Not sure what they're talking about.Probably wondering about my mental health, I am sure.

What should I do? Should I tell them? Would they believe me? Will they be safe? What'll happen to them after I'm gone? Is there a way to, you know, not get killed by this Eye?

I'll be biding my time until I can find some more answers. If Judgement comes... I just hope it won't. I'm still keeping an eye on Tom, though, just in case.

God, I don't know what to do. If only I hadn't... But I guess what's done is done. All I need to worry about is what's happening now and what I'm going to do about it. And now I'm starting to ramble...

The Eye's appeared again. I think I'll go stab it some more. See you later, guys.

--Branden

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, thank you for such wonderful advice! I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete