Friday, February 22, 2013

I just had the strangest dream...

I need to write this down before I forget it. Let's hope I don't make a habit out of using this blog as a dream journal.

So, anyway, it started out just like any other dream: I was at school, and I was in my underwear. For some reason I did not notice I was dreaming, despite the fact that all my dreams start out that way.

So I was in my underwear, at school, when I got called to the principal's office. Normal enough. So I went over there, but the principal wasn't my principal: This one was a woman, I didn't know her name. She didn't have a nameplate... thing. I seem to have forgotten what she looked like. Except for her eyes. They were a deep, dark blue.

So she started talking, and she was saying the weirdest things.

"I know what you've done, Branden," she said, her voice calm and low.

"Um," I replied. "What have I done?"

"You know what I'm talking about," she said, with the same calmness in her voice. "Don't play dumb with me."

"I'm sorry," I said, "But I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about. Ma'am."

"Don't think you can hide from me," she continued. "I see EVERYTHING."

And then... God, how do I explain this? Then her eyes sort of... got bigger, until they, like... they kind of popped out of her head, then they... they like, meshed together into one big eye, and... And it was still growing, and floating around.

I ran out of there. Ran as fast as my bare feet could carry me. But the eye followed. It floated out of the office and chased me down the hallway. I might have screamed. I don't remember too well.

So it was chasing me through the school, and no matter where i tried to hide from it it would always follow, sometimes just appearing behind me, even though it should have had no way of getting there. This continued until... Well, until my alarm sounded.

This probably sounds a little ridiculous, but at the time it seemed really scary. The way that eye would stare at me... I don't like to think about it.

But I'm probably overreacting. It was just a freaky dream, that's all. Anyway, I'd better get ready for school, else I'll be late. So, bye for now!

--Branden

P.S. INSANITY says he'll shut up now. Took him long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment