Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ode to INSANITY

What is your problem? I realize that you hate me, despite the fact that I don't even KNOW you. I have been having an extensively bad day, and I come home to see your snide comments, insulting me in ways you must think are creative, and it doesn't make it any better! Whatever you have against me, ignore it and leave me alone!

I realize it now. You're nothing but an internet troll who has nothing better to do than go to other people's blogs and try to make them angry.

Well, it worked. What now? I realize that by paying attention to you I am probably just kindling your flame, as they say, but I don't really care about that  right now. All I care about is that you leave me alone and stop bothering me!

As for anyone else reading this, I really don't feel like telling how my day went. I just don't.

Branden out.

4 comments:

  1. Question: What's worse, knowing your enemies and where they are, or dismissing them and ignoring them?

    Answer: Depends on your enemy.

    Shall we find out which one am I?

    ~INSANITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. iowuierfbvbIweuwoeihisCbiwoivfeAwwoiefoibiNwuiowchiwBioiwhcuwEiwehoiwheoSiphncoiwnwEocihnwvcnhuEinowvboiiNciowbvbuAbiwkbvkbvwpNcwiolwbovbcuYiiolbcvowbvoWiwbvowbvuHcbikwbvnovwuEgibfkdjvb vbuviuRiuwslvbovbgiEugdasoivoivb

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, don't think I will. But I'll be a silent reader for now, give you some breathing room. The fun is about to begin.

    ~INSANITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever, as long as you leave me alone.

    ReplyDelete