Monday, May 6, 2013

Unexpected Developments

Okay, I survived. I... I don't know why, though.

So here's what happened after Blinky left. I had sat there for so long, apparently Slendy had managed to find us. The Eye said the Slenderman wasn't after me, but now I'm not so sure.

So, anyway, Blinky left, and then I sort of started to freak out. The darkness, the helplessness, all that started to take over. Somehow that last post was posted (along with that creepy message at the end) even though I shut my computer immediately.

Then, I felt something creep by my foot, and I instinctively kicked at it. Looking down, I saw a large tendril creeping past it. Suffice it to say, I freaked. This thing was the stuff of nightmares. The other Fears are apparently afraid of it. At least, the ones I've encountered.

I didn't look back as I ran. I knew that if I did, I would not survive it, even thought my chances of surviving either way were pretty difficult.

Its tendrils reached out to me, but I (with some difficulty) got my machete, and started smacking them in a blind panic. By now, the blade was so dull it couldn't possibly cut anything, but it was still good for hitting things with.

So that's what I did, hitting the tendrils away as I ran, but there were so many of them, and they were so compelling...

Then one of the tendrils grabbed my arm. I dropped the weapon, and they grabbed my other arm, and my legs as well. I started to hear something at the back of my head... Static, deafening static. It consumed my mind, filled my vision... and then I blacked out.

I woke up on the roof of someone's house. My machete was next to me. It had been sharpened. My backpack was still on my back, and it still had everything in it: My laptop, its charger, the small amount of food I had left.

What does this mean? The thing had grabbed me, incapacitated me, almost. I was right in its grasp... Why did it let me go? Why am I still here? I know I shouldn't be. I should be dead.... So why am I not?

Hold on a second. The house's owner(s) should be getting back from work pretty soon, and I'd hate for them to find me on their roof. Until next time.

--Branden

No comments:

Post a Comment