Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Friendly Conversation

So, since the Eye is in my computer again, I decided I might as well ask it a few questions that have been bugging me. I mean, it probably won't answer them, but hey, it's worth a shot.

So, Eye, why are you all against the Convocation all of a sudden? Weren't you guys buddies?

They tried to kill you. That's my job. End of story.

Right. So, if you and the Newborn aren't, like, connected or whatever anymore, how are you still in my computer?

Oh, we're still allies. For now... Hey, why haven't you made any friends whatsoever while running from us?

I don't know. Why do you care?

I want my new Judgement to be as emotionally-scarring as possible.

Yeah, well, now that's not gonna happen.

You need to make friends sometime. Or else another one of us might come after you...

Okay, it just got really cold all of a sudden. It's probably just me, though. Yes, it's just me. There are certainly no ominous nursery rhymes echoing around the corner. It's all in my head...

He's getting closer...

No, no he's not! Shut up! Shut up!
...
He left. Oh man, I didn't realize it had gotten that cold. Why'd he leave, though? I mean, I was right here, sitting defenselessly....

There's another runner nearby, to my understanding. Hey, why don't you go make friends with them? They'll probably appreciate your helping them get the Cold Boy off their trail.

Yeah, I'm not going to be making any friends, especially now that I know what you have planned for them. Okay, one last question. What's up with the Slender Man?

Oh, that guy. I hate that guy. Let's not talk about him.

Why? Not on speaking terms? If... if either of you can actually speak...

Look, he's not after you, if that's what you're asking.

So...

And I saw that little theory you had. Ha, that made me laugh.

Yeah, it wasn't very likely. Or at all. Then how are you so sure that he's not after me, then?

The Slender Man is a picky Fear: He tends to prefer children. He never goes after anyone older than fifteen.

Wait, so, once a runner turns sixteen, does he just give up?

Oh, he doesn't give up. Trust me, none of his runners have ever reached their sixteenth birthday.

Good to know.

Why speak of the devil.

Blinky just left. That's not good. That's not good at aOH GOD NifrghyRsjhgbUsjdhfgbNsffigb

No comments:

Post a Comment